Tuesday, February 4, 2014

LOVE YOU ALWAYS

Good morning! I know, I know, I have been absent AGAIN.....I cannot seem to shake this thing and have been on the couch for a week with a terrible terrible cold - I swear, I sneezed myself into a migraine! So, me, my box of tissues, and my blankie sat on the couch and watched reruns of several shows of which I remember very little lol!! But, I feel MUCH better and I am back to stamping so I thought I would share! This card was fun to make, and I kept it simple since I will probably give this to my sweetheart (along with several others :-))  It's a square card and I used the stamp set Best of Love. These best of stamp sets are awesome because they are made up of several of the best stamps from sets that span that last 25 years - like I said, AWESOME!! I embossed the heart using Tangerine Tango embossing powder and I dry embossed the squares of Island Indigo card stock. And, I could not resist adding a little bling as well *wink*. I will leave you with a list of supplies, and you can order all of them in my online store should any or all catch your fancy!! I will be stamping a lot today as I prep for some upcoming workshops and of course, my stamps and scraps in the mail program! If you are interested in learning more about this fun program, feel free to email me and I will get you all the details! Until tomorrow, Happy Stamping!!
Supplies:
Paper - Watercolor Wonder DSP, Basic Gray card stock, Tangerine Tango card stock, So Saffron card stock
Ink - Basic black, Versamark
Stamps - Best of Love
Accessories - So Saffron grosgrain ribbon, gold bakers twine, Tangerine Tango embossing powder, heat embosser gun, dimensionals, Hearts Collection Framelits, Modern Mosaic embossing folder

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment