Wednesday, February 5, 2014

BEAUTIFUL LIL GIRL

Happy Hump Day!! I woke up this morning and was all congested again...uggghhh!! How does that happen? I felt soooo good yesterday and today I am feeling like I am starting over! I take an allergy pill everyday but this is definitely not allergies :-( So, I am spending the day stamping for my workshop tomorrow and plan on relaxing and lying around tonight - ahhhh, the life of a work at home woman :-)

Today I am sharing a "for fun" project that uses all Stampin' Up! Products but some have been retired. So, I am not going to list any products but feel free to ask if you have any questions. I will say that the Designer Series paper is current and is called Gingham Garden - isn't it sooo pretty??! I love this line, I see lots of usage in my future lol! This is Allie's second grade spring school picture and she was so excited that we went out and bought a new outfit and Kayla got up and did her hair in the morning. Look at that pose - yes, there is some sass there, but honestly, she is the sweetest little girl ever and I love her like she's my own. I feel very blessed to have her in my life, and she was thrilled that I made this canvas, she thinks it's "awesome sauce" lol. It will be taking a place of honor on my craft room wall next to my other kiddos. The flowers are all inked because they were white and I wanted some pop of color. I was very sad when they retired but I have a ton of them and plan on using them many times in the future for my own personal use :-) I painted the canvas a hot pink which is Allie's favorite color and it matched so well with her outfit. I love how this canvas turned out and it brings a smile to my face every time I look at it!

So, now I am off to stamp my heart out for my workshop tomorrow with Richelle and her friends! I can't wait, I have not been doing workshops for awhile and I am soooo excited to get back into the groove of things! If you are interested in doing a workshop, please contact me and I will be happy to sit down and talk with you about a date - now is the time to do this since Sale-a-Bration is here and that means FREE stuff!! I love FREE don't you :-) Until tomorrow, happy stamping!!!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

1 comment: