Friday, February 7, 2014

HAPPINESS - YEP!

Happy Friday!! And, Happy Birthday to ME :-) Yep, it's my day today and so I am going to go and scrapbook with friends, and then out to dinner with my family. My son Tyler is coming for the weekend - best birthday present ever! It would be perfect if my other son was here, but hey, I will take what I can get lol!  I know he is here in my heart and that is what counts, right?

Last night I had a workshop with ten fabulous ladies and we made Valentines Day cards. We had a lot of fun and there was some serious laughter going on in that room, which always makes me happy!  So, I want to share one of  our projects with you today. We used two stamp sets for this card - the heart is from the Language of Love set and the sentiment is from the Loving Thoughts set, both of which are amazing sets that I have played with a lot! It's a simple card that shows a lot of different things on it, which is what they enjoyed. They all got to experience Stampin' UP! punches (awesome!!) and I showed them how to use embossing folders to get that beautiful background look you see here. The Designer Series Paper is Eastern Elegance, which I am finding to be a very versatile paper pack that I have used on all kinds of projects. And, of course no project with me is complete unless there is some bling so we used both pearls and rhinestones lol! This card will be perfect for that special male - no pink on this one :-) I will leave you with a list of supplies and if you see something you really want, you can order it in my online store! And, don't forget: now is the perfect time to get your orders in because it's SALE-A-BRATION, which means FREE stuff! The link to the SAB catalog is on my website so make sure you check it out, there are some awesome things that you can have FREE!! Did I tell you they are FREE?? Lol -check them out, you will fall in love!! And now, I am off to see my scrapping friends so until tomorrow, happy stamping!!


Supplies:
Paper - Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Basic Gray, and Whisper White card stock; Eastern Elegance Designer Series Paper
Inks - Cherry Cobbler
Stamps - Language of Love; Loving Thoughts
Accessories - Whisper White Organza ribbon;  Scalloped Edge Border Punch; Heart Punch; Honeycomb Embossing Folder; Large Basic Pearls; Basic Rhinestones; Dimensionals

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment