Thursday, February 20, 2014

A LITTLE BIT OF PRETTY

Good morning stampers! It's a beautiful day here in Florida, the sun is shining,. and it's going to be in the 80s so I think time outside will definitely be in order today....and some stamping of course!! This card was so much fun to make!  I used the stamp set Peaceful Petals which is a lot of fun to play with and very versatile! And, I have been on a paper doily kick lately, really love using them on everything I have been making lol! I broke out my simply scored, dusted it off, and made a fun rosette as well.  It needs more love so I think I will be playing with it again today :-) I will leave you the recipe and if there is something you just have to have that you see here, never fear, you can order it in my online store. Don't forget, right now is Sale-a-Bration time so for every $50 you spend, you get to pick something FREE.  If you are anything like me (and I know you are lol) then FREE is amazing so get to shopping peeps!! If you have questions about anything at all, please feel free to email me, I am happy to answer any and all questions and will get back to you quickly :-) Off to get ready to head into the sunshine! For those of you buried deep in the snow, there is an awesome housing market here in Florida so come on down LOL!  Love you all! XOXOXO
Card Recipe:
Paper - Pool Party card stock, Basic Black card stock, Crisp Cantaloupe card stock, Sweet Sorbet designer series paper (SAB item) Inks - Basic Black ink
Stamps - Peaceful Petals
Tools - Simply Scored, 1 3/8 inch Circle Punch, Big Shot, Modern Mosaic embossing folder
Accessories - Basic rhinestone jewels, paper doilie, stampin dimensionals, red sticky tape (for the rosette)

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment