Tuesday, February 18, 2014

IT HAS BEEN ROUGH

Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone enjoyed their three day weekend (those that had one anyway lol).  I have been MIA again - I swear this month has been a rough one! I threw my back out last weekend and spent the majority of the week on the couch with a heating pad :-( I could not even sit up straight to stamp which is very sad! However, I am feeling MUCH better and although it is still sore, I am back to my normal routine and wanted to share another card before you all forget about me lol! 
This is another workshop card from a few weeks ago.  The theme was Valentines so of course it had to be about love lol! I used the stamp set Follow My Heart, I really love it and seem to stamp with it a lot lol! I demonstrated the dry embossing technique using the Big Shot so they could see how much it adds to a card. I love to emboss and do it on almost every project I do whether it's wet or dry embossing. This particular folder is the Fancy Fan folder, one of my favorites because it is so elegant. The colors are soft for this one, but I did add some black accents to add some pop to the card, it really makes it stand out don't you think? I will leave you with the recipe below, and remember, right now Sale-a-Bration is going on which means for every $50 you spend you get something FREE! If you are like me, you LOVE LOVE LOVE FREE lol! Take advantage of it, it won't last forever. If you see something you like, you can purchase it in my online store and if you have any questions, please feel free to email me, I am happy to answer them! Until tomorrow (yes, tomorrow I promise lol!) happy stamping! XOXOXO
Card Recipe:
Paper - Blushing Bride Card stock, Pool Party Card stock, Basic Black card stock, Whisper White card stock, Sweet Sorbet Designer Series paper (SAB Item)
Inks - Blushing Bride, Smoky Slate inks
Stamps - Follow My Heart stamp set
Accessories- Basic Black taffeta ribbon, fancy fan embossing folder, basic rhinestones, dimensionals

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex 

No comments:

Post a Comment