Thursday, January 16, 2014

THINKING OF YOU ALWAYS

Good morning stampers!! Brrrr....it is cold here today, the high is 50 YIKES! That is cold for Florida.....I know, I know, there are those out there much colder than me, BUT this IS Florida lol! So, I am staying in today and stamping! I have a pretty spring-like card to share today - it makes me feel like Spring anyway lol. I used the Stamp Set Peaceful Petals, which is fast becoming a favorite!! Love this set, there is so much you can do with it. I wanted bright and cheery so I used Island Indigo card stock for my base and paired it with Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper. I used a piece of Melon Mambo card stock, embossed it with the Scallops textured impressions from the Occasions Mini, then cut it into a pennant. The ribbon down the center is Island Indigo Chevron ribbon - yummy!! The images are backed by So Saffron card stock and some more of the Gingham Garden DSP. I stamped the flowers in Melon Mambo and Island Indigo ink, then popped the small one up on dimensionals. I added a pretty little button from the Basic Metals button collection found in the Occasions Mini and threaded it using Whisper White Bakers Twine.  The butterfly is stamped in Island Indigo and then I took my So Saffron stampin' write marker and added some highlight color to contrast with the rest of the card. I also added some bling in the form of basic jewels. I used a half of a paper doily, added a strip of Victorian Lace ribbon and then used some Large pearls to top it all off. I have to say, this is one of my faves I have made in awhile, it makes me happy!!! I hope you like it too, and if you like the items used in this card, they can be purchased in my online store or you can contact me direct and I can help you with your order. Now, I am off to get my stamps in the mail kits ready - there is still time to join so let me know if you are interested and I will get you all the details!! Have a wonderful day!!! XOXOXO

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment